Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eat, Eat, and Drink

Hello there!
It's been a long time I don't update :)
I've so many experience at many place..
Eat activity, of course. I'll give some recommendation.
Here,

A. Mr. Curry
(West Mall Level 3A, Grand Indonesia | Shopping Mall, Jakarta)
This restaurant is a Modern Japanese restaurant that serves a huge variety of different mango based curry dishes made with Japanese ingredients (www.ismayagroup.com). They have 4 kinds of Curry Sauce :
1. Original Curry Sauce
2. Red Curry Sauce (with tomato)
3. White Curry Sauce (with milk)
4. Black Curry Sauce (with Squid's Ink)
Last time, I ordered Salmon Cheese with Original Curry ☆*
It tastes good and one of their recommendation.








B. The Goods Dept Café
(Plaza Indonesia Extention Level 4 #14)
A usual Café and Bar the center of the store. Chef Erlene Susanto has created an ecletic menu inspired by California-Style comfort food and locally available ingredients. (www.thegoodsdept.com)
I tried Red Velvet Cupcakes
It's so delicious :D








C.Ismaya Catering Café
(East Mall Level 1, Grand Indonesia | Shopping Mall, Jakarta)
Selecting and creating the right menu with Ismaya Catering Co. is a mouth watering experience (www.ismayagroup.com)
Sometimes I work here, althought in the Café or their Catering. My favorite from Ismaya Café is Red Velvet Cupcakes. But, last time I didn't order it.
I ordered Triple Chocolate Pie and Hot Chocolate with Whipped











D. Coffee Toffee®
(Gandaria City Level 2 #45 | Gandaria, Jakarta)
With the concept of local coffee shop modern nuances.Indonesia 100% local company (www.coffeetoffee.co.id)
This place is comfortable. I ordered: Long Black ☆, Cappuccino , and French Fries Spicy Mayo .



















Try and you'll know how it tastes :)



ps: *★ = My recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment