Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today Exam

My exam for today was Great!
The lessons that I wrote this morning, didn't out.
well, it was, but not much..
but the calculations, all of them, out.
Thank God.

Today not much happened.
at 4.00 in the evening, we attended for meeting.
I as Treasurer from 3BC (Trisakti Bartending Club) had to join the meeting.
The meeting was not too long, and I enjoyed it.
before I went to the meeting, I had my -middle- lunch and dinner.
I made a Jumbo instant noodle with 4 cayenne pepper and extra Crushed Chili.
It's Extra Extra Spicy..
I didn't take the photo, because i was starve. hehehe

oh yes, this morning, I made Smoked Beef Sandwich with Cheese..
later, I'll post the recipe.. It was a nice breakfast..
My boarding house's friends enjoyed it. :D
I'm so glad all of them like it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment